Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accreditation
The Philadelphia Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and CTP Accreditation
- Earn up to 5 CLE and 7 CPE and CTP credits
- CLE credits have been applied for
- Healthcare Restructuring Panel, First Do No Harm: The Latest in Healthcare Restructurings
- Listen to a panel of esteemed bankruptcy judges address recent legal trends arising in restructuring proceedings in the interactive Bankruptcy Judges’ Roundtable session.
- Listen to economists share their competing views on the current condition of the economy and their predictions as to where we are heading from here.
- Participate in targeted breakout sessions, including panels: (i) Conflict of Interest or Competitors in Conflict? The J. Alix Suits Against McKinsey and their Effect on Retained Professionals in Bankruptcy; (ii) Lender Panel: Shield or Sword -Are You Covered?; and (iii) Lust for Life: Cannabis, Casinos, and Technology.