Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accreditation
The Philadelphia Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and CTP Accreditation
- Earn up to 5 CLE and 7 CPE and CTP credits
- CLE credits have been applied for
- Listen to a panel of restructuring professionals discuss the effect of ongoing distress in the retail and healthcare industries on the real estate sector, along with potential solutions.
- Listen to a panel of esteemed bankruptcy judges address recent legal trends arising in restructuring proceedings in the interactive Bankruptcy Judges’ Roundtable session.
- Listen to economists share their competing views on the current condition of the economy and their predictions as to where we are heading from here.
- Participate in targeted breakout sessions, including panels: (i) focusing on current trends and issues facing lenders; (ii) addressing issues unique to distressed family-owned and closely-held businesses; and (iii) discussing the latest big decisions from the Third Circuit and beyond.