2021 Education Sessions coming soon...
This panel will feature prominent restructuring professionals discussing how they got to where they are and tips to help young professionals become elevate themselves and their practice to the next level.
- Greg Azeff, Miller Thomson
- Jordi Guso, Berger Singerman
- Jonathan Reimche, PwC
- Michael Neumeister, Gibson Dunn
The cross border panel will feature a lively discussion between experienced cross-border restructuring professionals about strategic considerations when choosing a jurisdiction for the main proceeding and about overcoming challenges presented by the cross-border issues.
- Brendan O'Neill, Goodmans LLP
- DJ Miller, Thornton Grout Finnigan LLP
- Eric Winston, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Dylan Chochla, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
Diversity & Inclusion
This panel will focus on the experiences of restructuring professionals and how they overcome obstacles that are related to their race, gender or upbringing, and how we, as young professionals, can relate to and help people from different backgrounds.
- Kathryn McGlynn, AlixPartners
- Linc Rogers, Blake Cassels and Graydon LLP
- Emily Taube, Burr & Forman
- Jack O'Connor, Sugar Felsenthal Grais & Helsinger
Cannabis Industry & Corporate Distress
- Michael Black, PwC
- Michelle Grant, PwC
- Blair Jordan, Experienced Cannabis Industry Executive
- Wilson Kwan, PwC