In addition to reconnecting with peers, don't miss these two phenomenal professional development sessions and your opportunity to earn Continuing Education credit!
Lunch Session with our Keynote Speaker
Wednesday, June 8 | 12:00pm - 2:15pm
Plenary Session: Navigating the Current State of the Economy and its Impact on Restructuring in 2022
Wednesday, June 8 | 2:30pm - 3:15pm
- Judge Michael B. Kaplan, Chief Judge, United States Bankruptcy Court District of New Jersey
- Perry Mandarino, Head of Restructuring, Co-head of Banking, Sr. Managing Director, B Riley Financial
- Oren Klein, Managing Partner, AuctionAdvisors
- Rachel Jaffe Mauceri, Partner, Robinson+Cole (Moderator)
- Judge Karen B. Owens, United States Bankruptcy Court District of Delaware
- Judge Ashely M. Chan, United States Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Judge Rosemary Gambardella, United States Bankruptcy Court District of New Jersey
- Judge Maria Ellena Chavez-Ruark, United States Bankruptcy Court District of Maryland
- Laura Davis Jones, Esq., Partner, Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones LLP (Moderator)
Breakfast Program | Economist's Panel - "That 70's Show!"
Thursday, June 9 | 8:30am - 9:30am
- Beth Ann Bovino, PhD Managing Director, US Chief Economist, S&P Global LLC
- James Marple, Managing Director & Senior Economist, TD Bank NA
- Kurt Rankin, VP & Senior Economist, PNC Bank NA
- Daniel R. Stella, Senior Vice President, Bank of America Business Capital (Moderator)
Concurrent Educational Sessions
Thursday, June 9 | 10:00am - 11:15am
1. Commercial Lending in 2022: Current Conditions, New Risks and What's on the Horizon?
- Christopher Tonkovich, Executive Vice President, Chief Credit Office, The Bank of Princeton
- Randi M. Hershgordon, SVP, Gibraltar Business Capital, LLC
- Paul Schuldiner, EVP, Chief Lending Officer, Rosenthal & Rosenthal Inc.
- Sheila E. Calello Esq., Partner, McCarter & English (Moderator)
2. Small Business Restructuring: Are Rough Waters Ahead?
- Sari B. Placona Esq., Partner, McManimon, Scotland & Baumann LLC
- Lauren Berrett, Accountant/Attorney-Legal/Financial Advisor, EisnerAmper LLP
- Dennis Shaffer Esq., Partner, Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP
- Henry E. Waida Jr., Principal. SC&H Group
- Catherine B. Heitzenrater, Partner, Duane Morris LLP (Moderator)
3. Rising Tide: Mass Tort Bankruptcies
- Erin D. Edwards, Esq., Partner, Young Conaway
- Howard Brownstein, President, The Brownstein Corporation
- Sydney Darling, Of Counsel, Porzio Bromberg & Newman
- Jeriad Paul, Vice President, Securities and Solicitation Services, Omni Agent Solutions
- Adam Isenberg Esq., Partner, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP (Moderator)